Meals & In-room Care
Mums receive all their post-natal care, including nutritious meals cooked on-site, in their own private room.
The meals at Bethlehem Birthing Centre are legendary amongst our mums –
expect to be treated to specially-designed nutritious meals.
Our resident chefs understand the nutritional needs of new mums establishing breastfeeding.
They also know the comfort that a well-prepared meal can provide!
- Breakfast: A self-serve breakfast is available in the mothers’ communal kitchen.
- Lunch: Mothers get a choice of two options – one of which is suitable for vegetarians. Gluten-free mums are also catered for, and ingredients are locally produced and sourced as often as possible.
- High Tea: Served every afternoon with delights such as cupcakes, fudge and club sandwiches, all presented on vintage china and cake stands.
- Dinner: Choose from two delicious options of restaurant-style meals.
- Dessert: Treat yourself after dinner, or save your dessert for those middle-of-the-night hunger pangs!